Claire had her preschool Christmas program at St. Luke United Methodist Church on the 15h of December. We were a little worried about whether she'd stay on the stage and sing considering she was already 0 for 2 in performing this season. First, she refused to sing Joy to the World in front of the moms at BSF (although she sang it for weeks around the house). She also got stage fright at our church's program when it was her group's turn to sing This Little Light of Mine. She literally froze when they walked on stage, and I had to go up and get her. Thankfully, she walked right past us on her way to the stage this time and kept going. Though she spent most of the time twirling her hair over her face, she did warm up and help to sing the last few songs. :)
I think she felt that if she didn't look up at the audience then we wouldn't see her...
Not looking very happy, but at least she's looking up!
The best pics were taken as they walked out. She's still playing with her hair...maybe she got this from big brother?? I'm a little worried about the likely extent of her participation at her dance recital this coming spring, but I'd call this a success overall!

No comments:
Post a Comment