She's already 9 months old! This photo shoot was much more difficult than in the past because she's so squirmy. Most of the pictures ended up a big blur. She's not crawling yet, but it won't be long...that is, if she doesn't just skip it altogether and walk. She loves to stand up with help and takes steps here and there. She is still nursing, but eats plenty of solids, too. She loves cheerios and swallows them by the handful. She also has discovered that she loves strawberries and cheese. I think she will do a better job of eating her fruits and veggies than Avery, because he couldn't eat them unless pureed at this age and has never really gotten used to their real texture. She is still getting up once a night still to nurse, but I'm not doing much to fix it...since we've gone this long. It's just easier at this point to feed her and have us all go back to bed quickly. Lazy mommy... She now has 2 teeth, her bottom front ones, and her hair has gotten a lot longer/fuller just in the last few weeks. I still can't figure out why my pictures are being compressed on the blog, but here they are..the best we could do!
Avery at 9 months :)

Those videos of Claire are so adorable!! I had a big smile on my face the entire time watching the one of her laughing. So, so sweet.
ReplyDelete