Recently, Claire and I headed to South Carolina for my second cousin Cherokee's wedding. My mom drove with us from Pensacola (and rode the rest of the way back to Louisville with my aunt and uncle afterwards), and we dropped Avery off in Montgomery with Phil for a "manly" weekend. It was a lot of driving just for the weekend, but we really enjoyed getting to see family and helping to celebrate Cherokee and Michael's big day.
We made the Avery drop-off and ate lunch at my Aunt Shirley's, and it was so great to see her and to break up the drive a little bit.
Wedding date! I was so busy with Claire that I didn't take many pictures, but my uncle took this one for us. I don't even have a picture of the bride and groom all dressed up. :( She looked beautiful, though!
Claire and my Uncle Terry killing some time at the mall in matching pinks. ;)
The married couple! Much more relaxed but still sleep deprived. ;)
My sister, Shelley, was able to come up from med school, and we were so glad to get to see her!
Aunt Mary Jo, Angela, and Krista
Uncle Terry and my cousin Rick (it's been way too long since we've gotten to see him, too!)


No comments:
Post a Comment