So...I was reading a parenting magazine this afternoon where they were talking about fun "games" that babies love. Many of these were just cute things that the parents made up and discovered the kids really liked. One mom said that her baby just cracks up when she says "Sayonara!" loudly while waving her hand. "Hmm... I can try that today," I thought to myself.
Later, while Avery was jumping happily in his jumper, already smiling and laughing off and on, I remembered my new fun tip. Loudly, I said, "Sayonara!" and waved dramatically. Well...let's just say it didn't go quite as I had expected. Avery immediately stopped jumping...his bottom lip began to tremble...and then the tears came, filling his eyes. Ooops. : ( Well, we won't be trying that one again.
On a funnier note:
Just say no...
to crack. :)
hehe...I couldn't resist. What a cute little bottom...
On a funnier note:
Just say no...
hehe...I couldn't resist. What a cute little bottom...

No comments:
Post a Comment