Monday, January 17, 2011

Lindsey's Birthday Weekend

This weekend, I turned 27. Not a very big birthday, but I was excited to get a three day weekend to celebrate. Phil has had to work and study a lot lately, which made us enjoy the weekend and extra time together even more. I decided that I wanted to go to a flea market and walk around on Saturday. I like flea markets for finding inexpensive interesting "treasures" and for people watching.
: ) We went to the:

in Thonotosassa. It didn't have much we'd be interested in buying (although we did find a few "as seen on tv" goodies and some fresh produce), but it did not disappoint in the people watching category. We also got to show Avery some birds, snakes, puppies, and ponies.


Avery and the pony...still a little too young to actually ride.


Avery loved the birds...We were not tempted to bring one home, however. Very noisy, and they can live up to 20 years. No thank you.


Sunday, we barely made it to church at The Crossing, ran some errands, went for a family walk (dogs included), and Phil and I had date night!! We saw Country Strong (a chick flick since I got to pick!), and ate sushi. It was really nice to go out just the two of us. (Thank you, Sarah!)


Phil and I eating sushi at Kabuki. Here we are with our dinner on a boat...interesting and definitely photo worthy. Presentation aside, it was delicious!


My first birthday as a mom- crazy! I have had a lot to be thankful for this past year. Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment