Sunday, January 23, 2011

8 Months Old Today!

It's hard to believe that Avery is already 8 months old today! He's getting so big (22 lbs, to be exact). These pictures are getting harder and harder to take because he is so much more mobile...not crawling yet but rolling and squirming around. He just had his first tooth pop through this morning (bottom left), and he's saying his first word, "Dada." I'm not too bummed that the first wasn't "mama." (I had heard to expect this.) In fact, I'm using it to my advantage. For instance: "Avery, who do you want to feed you dinner?"- "DADA!!"..."Avery, who do you want to give you your bath? Change your diaper? Mow the grass?"- "DADADADA!"
You get the idea. ; )

Here's our little cutie in action:







Peek-a-boo!


Having a heart to heart with bear.






Wanting to crawl...


Mom, my turn to take your picture! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment