This past weekend, Phil and I ventured out with both kids to the Pensacola Seafood Festival held downtown in Seville Square. It was a hot and muggy day, but we enjoyed getting out and trying our new (to us) double stroller.
Avery enjoyed being right out in front and getting a good view of everything. He actually stayed sitting the whole time without trying to climb out, which is nothing short of a miracle these days.
Claire mostly enjoyed sleeping, which was just fine with us. :)
The food was nearly all fried and very pricey. We didn't come all the way there not to taste the fish, however, so we ordered a ($12!!) shrimp basket to share... I believe it was from Deep Fried Paradise above on the left. :/ Avery did his part and ate the french fries while Phil and I shared the shrimp and cole slaw. It was pretty good but not worth $12.
Beautiful view and and a cool breeze along the gulf!


So glad you were able to get out of the house! Claire is looking more and more like a 'mini' version of you these days. Miss you!
ReplyDelete