Friday, October 12, 2012

Bible Study

Avery woke up from his nap after a morning at BSF (bible study fellowship) and came out of his room with his toddler bible. He told me he wanted to do his "bible study" with his "holy bible book" and that he needed a "pen to underline like mommy". I gave him a purple colored pencil, and he sat next to Phil in the dining room, who was studying for his check ride, and he "underlined" in his bible. Although I wasn't excited about the purple marks all through his bible, I couldn't stop him because his heart was in the right place, and he was just too cute. I love what he learns from his BSF class, and I'm proud that he watches me with my bible and wants to do the same. 


Yes, those are Phil's flight earplugs around Avery's neck...should he get distracted by a crying little sister or something. ;)



1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! He is ahead of me in quiet times these days :)

    ReplyDelete