Phil, Avery, and I just got back from a week long (yes, a whole week!) vacation to St. Augustine, FL with my Mom and Dad. We had such a good time. I was really looking forward to getting to spend the extra time with Phil (with his work schedule being pretty busy and his upcoming deployment) and with my parents, whom we haven't seen since Christmas. Plus, the extra hands available for helping with Avery were a big plus as well. He is continuing to battle with his teeth, and it's not pretty. He was a good baby, overall, and enjoyed the extra attention and the sightseeing. Most days were pretty cool and overcast, and the beach was out of the question; however, we managed to get in everything that we had planned and didn't get rained on. Some highlights were the Alligator Farm, trolley tour, outlet malls, dinner at Raintree, guys played 2 days of golf, Pirate Museum, St. George Street, and a date night for Phil and I (sushi and The Rite).
Here are few pictures from the trip:

No comments:
Post a Comment