It feels like Spring here, and we're loving the warm weather! We took advantage of all of the sunshine and met our friends at the park one Monday morning. The city just improved Herman Park in December, and we're a big fan of all the new equipment.
We tried to curl Claire's hair with an Infinity Curler that our friend Katie gave us, and she is hooked. I will not be doing this every day to her otherwise straight hair, but every now and then it's a fun change. I told Phil we may be creating a monster because Claire now requests her nails to be painted and her hair curled. She calls them her "curlies." :)
She did tell me that I can only paint her finger nails because she's waiting on Dad to get home to do her toes. "He's the better painter," she says.
"Curlies" :)
Thankful for our friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment