Monday, December 3, 2012

Trimming the Tree

We got our Christmas decorations up early this year because we wanted them to be in place when we came back from visiting family for Thanksgiving. While Claire was taking her morning nap, the rest of  us (still in pjs) put our ornaments on the tree. Avery got so excited about helping this year. He "ooohed" and "ahhhed" over each ornament (even our cheapy ones) as we pulled them out and wanted to know what each one was. He had some very specific ideas as to where a lot of them should go, but we had to help redirect him a little, or I'm afraid they all would have ended up in about the same spot. He is at such a fun age for Christmas! I can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store for us. 





I had to take a picture of our church display after Avery had gotten done playing around it because it made me chuckle.  Can you imagine the unsuspecting church members stumbling upon a triceratops on their way to Christmas service?! haha. boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment