In no particular order:
- bike rides- Avery and I go in the morning, then Phil rides with us when he gets home from work. I think we could ride all day if it weren't for this heat! I'm even planning on getting a basket soon (which I wouldn't be caught dead with in my younger years...) so we can ride to the produce stand, pool, and soon to open Publix down the street.
- my Keurig coffee maker- Enough cannot be said for the ability to make a perfect cup of coffee every morning, even if it is a little more pricey than your standard "pot of coffee" coffee.
- our neighborhood peacock- How many people can say they have one of those?! (Reminds me of the token black swan we had at Furman...) Avery and I look for it on walks/bike rides, and today we found it with all of its feathers up- so pretty!
- our neighborhood pool- It's super nice to have a pool within walking distance that you don't have to take care of. I'm sure we'll miss this when we move.
-Phil's been getting home from work early all week! -He's in cert, so he's bored out of his mind all day, but at least Avery and I are happy about the situation. :)
-My baby is taking a nap!- Whoohoo! Guess I should be cleaning or something....
Happy New Year!! 2026!
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment