Friday night, Phil, Avery, and I had the great opportunity to be VIPs at the Orlando Magic basketball game vs. the Toronto Raptors. The Magics were doing a special thing for military at this home game in honor of Veterans Day, and Phil's boss recommended him for tickets. There were a lot of men and women in uniform in attendance both in suites (like us) and on the court. We had a great view of the game from our suite/box and enjoyed a free buffet dinner- whoohoo! Not a huge sports fan myself, I quickly came to the conclusion that this was the only way to see a basketball game (hehe), especially with a 5 month old. Avery wore his Adidas basketball outfit from cousin Jennifer, loved looking at the all the lights on the big screen, took a catnap under mom and dad's seats, and drank his bottle in style.The view from our seats!
Avery wouldn't take his eyes off the big screen to smile for his picture.
I tried to take a picture of Phil and I, and this is what happened...cute picture of him though. ; )
Phil had much better luck when he took our picture.
Mommy and her big boy...still looking at the big screen.
Warming up!
Who needs beer and crab cakes when you can have formula?!?
At half-time, a bunch of cute kids dressed up as soldiers sang and danced to each branch of the military's song...pretty cute.
Worn out from all the excitement...
He rallied for pictures outside the suite after the game.


No comments:
Post a Comment