Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rasberries!

Claire has learned a new trick...blowing "rasberries!" I'm not quite sure why it's called that, but whatever it is, it's messy! We have found it extra amusing because for some reason Avery never did it as a baby. I remember reading about "rasberries" in the developmental books and seeing other kids do it and being a little concerned that Avery wasn't..haha. The things we moms have to worry about! Claire now eats a real dinner every night. Her favorites so far are sweet potatoes, squash, carrots (something another color than orange, please!), and bananas.  She is not at all a fan of peas or mixed veggies yet, but she did tolerate green beans. I'd love to tell you i'm making her baby food, but i'm not. Avery still eats the store bought stuff and so far so good...maybe one day. ;) Some nights, Claire is even finishing two containers of the stage one food. We're hoping all this eating soon translates to sleeping through the night, but so far, getting up only twice is about as good as it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment