Happy 7th Birthday, Bailey Dog!! It's a shame she has to share her big day with Valentines because I invariably forget until the last minute. Today, at least we remembered by breakfast time, and Avery gave her a nice treat and a big birthday hug. She no longer enjoys playing with toys- just give her more food! What she's really in need of is a good birthday grooming, but I keep putting it off... something about the thought of me pushing and pulling her 100lb self in and out of the minivan with both kids in tow keeps me from picking up the phone. Alas, she's spending the day doing what she loves best- sleeping around the house. I'm admittedly jealous. ;) I do feel bad that, compared to the pre-baby era, she gets somewhat overlooked these days, while I work to keep my head above water with our little ones. However, we couldn't ask for a better dog for our family...stinky breath and all, we love her. I'm off to give her another birthday pet and maybe a kiss or two.
Sleeping in the sunshine...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILEY - I MISS YOU!!!
ReplyDelete