Friday, February 3, 2012

Coming soon...

Someone's excited to be a big brother in the fall!! Baby Stephens #2 will be making his or her debut around August 26th! Praying for a healthy pregnancy and playmate for our little man. :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww yay!! I was suspecting ;) He looks like he is totally not sure what to think about that! Congrats guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. You have so much to look forward to in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exciting! We'll be saying some prayers for you and baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, congrats!!!!!!! SO happy for you all =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! How have I not seen this until now?! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome news!!! Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im so excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry I'm late!

    ReplyDelete