Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had a lot of fun this Halloween! The festivities started a few weeks earlier with a date night to Hallowscream at Busch Gardens for Phil and I. He paid a little extra, and we got to head straight to the front of the line for all 6 haunted houses and 6 rollercoasters. It was a great time!


Next we carved pumpkins for the first time ever! We found a really neat kit at Walmart that made it much easier than it looks. It was a big mess, but I think they turned out well.

Phil's is the ghost one and mine's a vampire.

Our next project was making ghosts with our feet! Love this idea from my friend Misha. :)


Halloween Night:
Both Bailey and Avery were pumpkins!

Avery did NOT like the hood part of his costume, so we only got a few quick pics with the entire outfit intact.

Twins! (We are bribing/distracting Avery with the vacuum in this pic.)


"Let's go this way, Dad!"


Armed with our "Pooh" bucket.


Bedtime...

We only went to a few houses, and Avery did pretty well. He liked picking the candy out of the buckets, but he had issues with just taking one and would have liked to stay there and organize the rest of the candy. :)

His first trick or treating:

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, maybe the first Pumpkin to make Jet Jockey! I'm terrified & I like it

    ReplyDelete