I can't believe that my neighbor for 18 years and first best friend, Ross, is now a married man! He snagged himself a beautiful, funny, and intelligent bride in Courtney, and they make a fabulous couple. Phil had the honor of being a groomsman in their Indianapolis wedding, and we had a wonderful time helping to celebrate in Ross and Courtney's big day.

We had babysitters the whole weekend, so we were able to enjoy the rehearsal dinner and hang out in Broad Ripple way past our usual bedtime. ;)

The Floyd boys

Family picture!

Had to snag some pics with the groom while I had the chance!

The infamous height difference picture...sigh. It'd be even worse, but I'm wearing heels.

Phil and Ross were tennis doubles partners in high school and have continued to remain close friends. I have to remind them that Ross was my friend first!
The proof!:


but I digress...
Back to The Big Day...

The bride was beautiful, as was the ceremony. Ross was handsome as ever, of course.

But I must say I'm particularly fond of the dashing young man on the far right. ;)

Robin (sister of the groom) looked stunning with her hubby, Lance. They are no longer the newlyweds!

First dance- God Gave Me You- Blake Shelton


So excited to hang out with my bff, Ashley, and her hubby, Matt!

Dancing with his mom, Rica

My mom and dad!


Phil's mom and dad!

Sisters! So glad Shelley flew in from med school. :)

Good thing he looks great in a suit! ;) I think we're done with weddings for a little while, but we have really enjoyed these special occasions and all the friends and family that we have gotten to see. Congratulations, Ross and Courtney! We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment