Monday, October 17, 2011

Luke and Alison's Wedding

Phil's younger brother, Luke, married his longtime love, Alison, October 1st in Louisville, KY. Phil was honored to be the best man, and we loved being home and celebrating such a special event with the whole family. Alison was a beautiful bride (and Luke looked pretty snazzy, too)!


Pre Wedding Photos
Handsome hubby :)


Avery made an appearance to mingle with family, but spent most of the evening with his godparents, Ashley and Matt.





Ceremony


Asking if he gets to ride in the limo...


Reception





Longest married couple! Yay, John and Loretta!




I wish I had taken more pictures, but Phil and I were having a fun, baby-free night of dinner and dancing...so I was pretty preoccupied. :) It was a wonderful wedding and reception, and we are so excited for the bride and groom! Best wishes, Luke and Alison! We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks Lindsey! It was so great to see these pictures! Such a wonderful day and we were so blessed to share it with so many of our friends and family. I want to go back! :)

    ReplyDelete