Avery and I went on a spy mission the other morning to gather this proof of one of the neighbor's questionable, yet entertaining gardening skills. Although, I'm not particularly a green thumb myself, I have yet to stoop this low.

Yup, people. Those are all fake flowers. I just wish I could have zoomed in closer. They are everywhere! What makes it even worse is that they are all different kinds. It's like they just went to JoAnn's and picked out as many random different colored flower bunches as they could find and stuck them in the ground. They keep up their yard really well otherwise, so I was a little surprised at this obvious violation of HOA rules....fake flower landscaping has to be outlawed in there somewhere! I promise I'm not usually the person with a camera spying on the neighbors. This just makes me laugh and want to share.

and my own little green thumb in action...
No comments:
Post a Comment