No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. Avery is wearing my (thankfully clean) underwear on his head. What can I say, my child is destined for greatness...or at least to be the hit of the frat party scene. ;)
Here are the stats from Avery's 15 month check up: He weighs 24.7 lbs (no change from the last appt) and is 30.9 inches long. So he's losing some of his baby bulk and looking more like a little boy than a baby. His head circumference is 18. in. He is right at the 50th percentile mark for all three measurements. He's still on a pureed diet, but he eats mostly what I do, except his goes through the food chopper first. Squeeze foods, lil crunchers, and mum mums are still his favorite. Our next big goal is to give up the bottle. He drinks water and juice from the sippy cup but still insists on having milk in his bottle. We may or may not get this taken care of before Phil gets home. Next big appointment is at 18 months.

He is getting so big! Matthew was hard to break from his bottle(which was frustrating bc Jackson was so easy to break!). I think at about 15/16 months I finally washed them and put them away and if he wanted milk he had to drink out of his cup! And it finally worked! lol Good Luck!
ReplyDelete