Mardi Gras snuck up on me this year, and I barely made it to Great Harvest in time to place an order for our king cake. As usual, it did not disappoint in taste or presentation!
Claire checks it out...maybe she'll spot the baby early!?
Avery found the baby this year! I think they're on to me, as Avery said "Mom, it's a pattern! I found it the first year. Claire did last year. This year I got it again!" I think it'd be much more fun for all of us if the bakery still put in the babies, but no one wants to risk a lawsuit if someone chokes on a baby...ugh. So I'll keep on slipping it inside their pieces when they're not looking. ;)
We had our friends, the Williams', over for a taco dinner and to share the cake. Baby Theo doesn't seem too upset that he didn't get the baby. :)
The losers...ahem.
Better luck next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment