Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Claire the Shepherd(ess?)

Claire was a cute little shepherd girl for her preschool Christmas program this year. I'd heard bits and pieces of the songs at home that they had been practicing, so I was excited to see her sing it all together. We were also super happy that Phil made it home the day before and was able to be there, too.


Last year, she just barely made it up on stage but didn't do much singing at all. This year, she sang out every song, but didn't do any of the hand motions. Oh well, we're making progress. ;) They were all so cute, and I was very proud of her! She is on the top row, second from the left.



Check out the beautiful stained glass window!

The group of shepherds and shepherdesses posed for a few pictures after the performance.


She's pretending to be shy...lots of cameras!

The boys were not too happy about wearing "dresses," according to their moms. :)



There's my sweet girl! I think she must have seen her daddy!



A sample of one of her favorites....the "glory-ory-ory" song. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment