My lovely and talented sister-in-law Naomi took pictures of the kids and I while we were home this summer for Shelley's wedding. We met up early in the morning at Mount Saint Francis, and the kids had a great time looking for frogs and exploring the beautiful scenery. The fog was rising off of the pond as the sun was coming up, and it really was stunning to see and made an excellent backdrop.
The kids enjoyed hopping like frogs on the dock and being silly. I loved letting them run around and Naomi capturing them being themselves. I will never do the studio photo experience again, if I can help it. This is so much more fun and less stress for the kids and for the parents!
Enjoying a good laugh about some preschool potty humor. ;)
We will have to revisit this same spot next year with Aunt Naomi for more pictures and memory making!


























No comments:
Post a Comment