Thanks to my good friend and photographer, Connie, and her trip to Pensacola here recently, we already have some great pictures to choose from for our Christmas cards. I loved our Tiny Prints cards last year, and I'm excited to be using them again this holiday season. The quality is always fantastic, and they've added even more impressive features to chose from for 2013. There are new trim options (square, rounded, bracket, ticket, and scallop), new design styles (contemporary, classic, vintage, full bleed photos, all that glitters, bold expressions, simply chic, woodland wonder, and the new tradition), and even matching address labels and envelope liners.
Here are a few of my favorite Tiny Prints holiday cards this season!
While you're there, pick your favorite item, and post it in my comments section. One lucky winner will receive $50 off their own Tiny Prints order and free shipping! Winner to be drawn randomly by 10/22- act fast!
*I am being compensated for this post with Tiny Prints product, but the opinions are mine!*







No comments:
Post a Comment