Introducing: Claire Rebecca Stephens!
(her hand/arm is by her face)
Today's 19 week ultrasound went really well. Everything looks great, and our little GIRL is measuring right where she needs to be. They can't for sure rule out EA/TEF at this point in the pregnancy (although chances of it happening again are very small), so we will head back to the hospital for another advanced ultrasound May 9th (a happy birthday present for Phil!).
Phil and I are so excited to be adding a little girl to our family! Avery still says he doesn't want a baby, but I think he'll come around. ;)

Absolutely fantastic! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Having one of each is so much fun!!!
ReplyDeleteAww! I agree with Paige- it's so much fun to have a boy and a girl :)
ReplyDeleteYay! I am excited for you! :) I'm glad to have someone adventuring into the girl world with me! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! so excited and happy for you!!! I know I'm partial, but I DO LOVE THOSE GIRLS! :) What a great big brother Avery will be to a sweet little pink bundle!
ReplyDelete