Oscar Mayer Wiener (mobile)!
You know how the song goes! Avery and I got our picture snapped in front of this famous automobile at the grand opening of our neighborhood's new Publix. I can't imagine why Phil didn't want to join us in saying "cheesy weenie!" and smiling for the overzealous hot dog representatives taking family photos... Avery also got a special hot dog sticker, but he wasn't allowed to have his face painted since he's under 3. :(
We love our new Publix already. Both Phil and I have ridden our bikes there (mine with the super cool basket in front) with Avery strapped in back in order to grab some last minute ingredients for that night's dinner or more milk (which Avery goes through super fast). I feel so...European. ;) Now if only they'd go ahead and put in a Starbucks and an ice cream shop. I'm not asking for too much!
We love our new Publix already. Both Phil and I have ridden our bikes there (mine with the super cool basket in front) with Avery strapped in back in order to grab some last minute ingredients for that night's dinner or more milk (which Avery goes through super fast). I feel so...European. ;) Now if only they'd go ahead and put in a Starbucks and an ice cream shop. I'm not asking for too much!

No comments:
Post a Comment