We now can see some light at the end of the tunnel . The surgeon's office finally called me back today, and they are scheduling Avery's procedure to remove the g-tube and wire for this Friday the 10th. However, they wanted to remind me that everything is contingent on his swallow study tomorrow (at 10:30 am). If it doesn't look as good as they would like, Friday is a no go, and everything stays in for now. I am so ready to put this chapter of our lives behind us and really want to give Avery the gift of "no tubes" for Christmas, but ultimately, of course, it is not up to me. I know that God has a plan, and everything happens in "His time," but I also know that He hears our prayers. Please take a second and say a quick one for Avery and his swallow study tomorrow. Thank you so much! We'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment