This little hula girl is now a kindergartner. Of course, her preschool program was scheduled for the same date and time as Avery's birthday party. Sigh. Since Claire's dance rehearsal and recital were the days before and after the party, I didn't think I could rearrange Avery's party for the program, so I sent Mimi in my place. I hated to miss it, but thankfully I was able to get some good pictures and videos from friends.
I'd heard her singing her songs around the house and she showed me some of her hula moves. She was excited about being on the stage with her friends.
The day after their program was water day. :) Claire is sure going to miss her friend Evelyn who just moved to Hawaii. Yay for matching unicorn lunch boxes!
The sis looking all sassy on her very last day of preschool...
We sure did love having Mrs. Brown as our teacher!
Claire's on to Tommy's Road in the fall! She's excited to be a tiger just like big brother!
Here are a few songs from her program:

No comments:
Post a Comment