Our baby girl was super excited about her dance recital this year. She loves the stage and lights and doesn't seem shy or nervous at all. It was a whirlwind of a week, and I needed all the help I could get. Thankfully, Papaw came to town for the weekend, and then Mimi and Grandpa came for the week. Everyone got to see her at the dress rehearsal, where we were able to take pictures and video to share.
This crazy hat thing I put on the wrong side of her head for the rehearsal, and then it was facing the wrong way for the recital. ugh. I may not be cut out to be a dance mom, but she sure looked cute anyway.
She told us afterwards that she wants "to live on the stage." :) I'd say she enjoyed herself. We are proud of our ballerina girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment