The kids and I had a really nice Veteran's Day, even though we were missing our favorite serviceman. We met some good friends downtown for the parade, and the kids had a good time waving to the different groups of military represented and dancing along to the music of the local marching bands. It was a beautiful sunny day!
Cute and patriotic kiddos!
They were so excited about their flags!
Afterwards, we went to Mcdonald's for a quick lunch and play time and then saw the movie Trolls. The kids really liked it, and I enjoyed singing along to all the songs. Avery was quite impressed I already knew the words. ;)
We have also been really enjoying the fall weather and all the beautiful leaves. I'm not in love with raking them all, but it makes it more enjoyable seeing the kids having so much fun jumping in them! I'm sure there will be plenty more leaf piles to jump in before this season is over!

No comments:
Post a Comment