I am so proud of Phil, an official Major in the USAF now! He is a great leader and teammate and has worked really hard since his commissioning 10 years ago (how has it been that long ago?!?). He and his coworker and friend, Greg, marked their promotion at the same ceremony.
Phil and I (and the kids!) were super excited that Aunt Naomi and Nana were able to come in for the weekend and made it just in time for the ceremony. Thanks to Naomi for taking some great pictures for us (and for helping keep an eye on the kids)!
Family was seated in the front row, and I was worried about whether or not the kids would sit still. Thankfully, they did pretty well, even though Claire did ask a few times if she could go up front to sit in Daddy's lap. :)
The oath of office...
Let them eat cake!
We are so proud of him! Our time in the Air Force has been an exciting journey so far with many wonderful friends made along the way. I am looking forward to seeing where the next 10 years take us!












No comments:
Post a Comment