The kids were very excited about finally getting to go out on Grandpa's boat at Patoka Lake!
Off we go!
Our fearless captain... ;)
Me and Mom :)
The kids loved tubing. I wasn't able to get any pictures because I was riding with them, but they kept yelling for Grandpa to go faster. :) They also wanted to swim in the lake, so after each ride on the tube, they'd jump out and swim to the boat.
We stopped to get a snack at their mini mart/ gas station and found these huge fish. One of the guys working there gave the kids a whole cup full of fish food to feed them for free. We ate our snacks there and had a front row seat to keep an eye on them.
I promise my Dad is happy...ignore the scowl. ;) We all had fun! I'm so glad the weather cooperated for us to finally take the kids tubing! Thanks, Mom and Dad! They're already looking forward to going again next year!

No comments:
Post a Comment