Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dinner with Belle

 Claire was really excited to get dressed up and go to a Beauty and the Beast themed dinner at a new restaurant (Eat Roadkill...what a name!) that opened right outside of our neighborhood. Nearly every Wednesday is kids' night, and they often have a theme, complete with a movie, character meet and greet, and a special dessert. Claire and I went with my mom and sat with our good friend Jenna and her two girls.

We felt very royal wearing our matching crowns! ;) Claire chose her Princess Sophia dress for the special occasion.

She warmed up to Belle pretty quickly but asked me several times if I was sure that the beast wasn't coming. She did not want to meet him!

Claire and Mary Lou show off the roses they were given with dinner. I was pretty disappointed that we couldn't order off of the regular menu (there were a few things I'd been wanting to try), but the chicken dish that I had was pretty good, and the kids seemed pretty happy with their pizza and applesauce. Beauty and Beast was playing on all the tvs during dinner.


 We took a lot of pictures with Belle and our friends...


 Claire was pretty excited about her new necklace and rose cupcake, too!

 She was dancing in the aisles by the time dinner was over. Luckily, the place was full of other excited little girls and boys.

 Avery keeps asking me when they're having a super hero night. Hopefully soon! We are excited to go back for more dress-up dinner fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment