Sunday, March 24, 2013

7 Months!


 

 Claire turned 7 months on Saturday! Sadly, she still is not sleeping through the night. I think she's teething (or just a bad cold), so she's up a lot. sigh. She is eating 3 solid "meals" a day and still nursing. Her favorites are baby yogurt and most fruits. She's just now started "talking," and, of course, "dada" is the first sound she's mastered. Avery's so excited that she's talking and wants to know what she's saying all of the time. If only we knew... :) She's dropped down a little in her weight, but the doctor isn't concerned yet. She is more petite than her brother was at this age.













Paying a lot more attention to the bear this month...





Avery at 7 months:

2 comments:

  1. Shelby STILL doesn't sleep all night at 10 months. I only get up with her once but both the boys were sleeping great by this age. And she hates to nap.....what's with these girls!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know Elizabeth! I would love if she'd just get up once a night at this point! :/ Every time I want to start being a little more strict on the sleep training, she comes down with a cold or something to make me push it back even further. She's playing me, now, I think. ;)

    ReplyDelete