Walking in mommy's shoes...
Avery is talking non stop these days and never ceases to amaze us with the sentences/phrases that he comes up with. I wanted to keep a record of a few of them here before I forget.
-He just started saying "That's what I'm talking about!" No idea where that came from but super cute. :)
-He's finally using pronouns. He really likes to say "I need____" when he really just wants something and saying "I do it myself"...Mr. Independent
-He's gotten big into "wrestling with Daddy" and asks to do it everyday.
-Although he gets into trouble for each of them, he likes to brag about his latest bullying feats. For instance "I pushed baby and said no no that's my big slide," (at Chickfila) or "I hit Daddy and say no no that's my pillow." sigh..
-He tells us that he's "had plenty" if he doesn't want more of something on his plate.
-Avery said "Woah, Daddy's face is dirty!" Guess he thinks someone needs to shave. ;)
- He said "Shame on you!" to me, while pointing his little finger in my direction.


No comments:
Post a Comment