Baby Claire's room is all set up and ready for her to get here! We did a bird theme, and I love how it turned out. :)
There is the now infamous Romina crib that Phil stripped, sanded, and painted black and then haggled with the company to get the right broken part and ended up just fixing himself when they still couldn't get it right after almost a month. sigh.
The Claire sign over the window was made by Carey for my shower, and I couldn't bare not to hang it up it her room!
My pinterest DIY "you are my sunshine" sign over the closet door...
All the furniture, minus the crib, was mine growing up. Phil had already repainted it, and it's been our guest bedroom furniture for the past couple of years. I really like how it looks in her room, though.
The sticker on the wall is of birds and a tree...it looks better without my flash shining on it. It's nice because it's easy to put on and take off.
More pinterest projects on the wall and her super comfy pottery barn rocker I scored on craigslist take up one corner.
Bird sheets and yellow gingham pottery barn crib skirt...excuse the wrinkles. I was in too big a hurry to get it all put together to iron it again.
This Beatrix Potter mobile was mine as a baby. Still works! The pink bunny is one Avery picked out as his welcome present for "baby sissy."
My good friend, Angela, made the fantastic fabric flowers. Love them!
Had to have a bird cage in there somewhere! :)
My mom and dad get here on Tuesday, and then she's welcome to come any time! We are very anxious and eager to meet her, and I hope she loves her new room as much as I do!

So So cute! I can't wait to "meet" her!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDelete