Although we missed having Phil with us, Avery and I had a great Easter in Louisville with family. We started the day with a yummy breakfast and great service at church. He Is Risen!
Then we came home, and Avery got to play with his Easter baskets (one from Mimi and Grandpa and one from Mom and Dad...lucky kid).
Then we headed over to my Aunt Mary Jo and Uncle Terry's house for a great meal and Avery's first egg hunt. We had family in from all over, and it was so nice to see everyone. Avery had a blast running around outside with all the "big kids."


Cousins!
Grandpa!
He found lots of eggs (with Mom's help) and was pretty excited!
Tired from all the fun!
(Thank you, Dee, for taking such good pictures and sharing! I've been bad about not getting my camera out as much lately...)
(Thank you, Dee, for taking such good pictures and sharing! I've been bad about not getting my camera out as much lately...)




No comments:
Post a Comment