Monday, August 29, 2011

"A Chip Off the Old Block"

But which one?!?

Do you think Avery looks more like his mom?...




I see where Avery got his double chin..sigh. 14 months


Or his dad?...



Love that his outfit says "player." :) 13 months

Avery update: His vocabulary now includes "all gone," uh oh," "ball," and "peese." He's also started to wave but only goodbye. He understands more and more everyday. For instance, he'll bring his shoes to me when I ask him to; he heads to the tub when I say bath time; he goes to the garage door when I tell him it's time to ride bikes. He loves books and blocks and throwing the ball. He really likes peek-a-boo (even tries to play it with Bailey dog) and tag (only if you're chasing him!).

2 comments:

  1. You already know this, but I totally think Avery looks like his momma in these pictures! When did he start saying please? Please ask him to kindly stop saying new words until I see him again in a month. Then he can do all his learning at that time. :)

    ReplyDelete