Monday, March 14, 2011

The Louisville Zoo


It seems like Avery and I have been on a zoo kick lately, but when nice weather finally came to Louisville, we all had to take advantage of it! We had a great time with Grammy and Grandpa. I am so disappointed, however, that I didn't take a picture of Avery and my parents...He was hard to juggle, as usual, and we all had our hands full. I'll have to make up for it next time!


This guy was as curious to watch us as we were to watch him...that is, until he saw Avery "eating" his monkey binkie. Then he decided to make a break for it.


Wallabies! Very cute, but not willing to come too close.


No trip to the zoo would be complete without more goat petting! These guys wised up though and mostly ran from Avery...


Lions! It was so nice outside that all the animals were out and about...





Avery loved this carousel most of all! He laughed the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment