Monday, October 18, 2010

Avery vs. Sweet Potatoes




While I was at bible study, this is what was going on at our house. Excuse the rough filming, Phil was holding the camera, feeding baby, and wrangling the dog (or not so much). First off, the sweet potatoes were bought for after Avery got used to the rice cereal (which he doesn't care for too much). I guess Phil was tired of waiting. Second of all, I do not condone the dog licking baby's hands and (gasp!) face. However, it was pretty cute on the video. Thirdly, Erica, this is Easton's bib...I promise I'll wash it and try my best to remove all the sweet potato stains. Phil grabbed the first bib he could find, and yours was sitting on the counter for me to bring to you. He ended up eating the whole jar, minus what didn't make it into his mouth. He then washed it down with half a jar of applesauce...so much for one food at a time.

I guess I won't be too mad at my hubby for his impromptu decision to introduce Avery to the sweet potato without me...especially if baby sleeps through the night and has more color in the morning. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment