Monday, December 7, 2009

Getting Started....


Hello, friends and family! I am brand new to blogging and am still trying to figure it all out, so bear with me. =) It is Christmas time in Tampa, although our 75' weather hardly puts me in the mood for hot chocolate and marshmallows. I was planning on waiting for Phil to get back from deployment to put up our decorations, but since he's delayed (per usual), I decided to get started on my own. We have finally graduated to a "real" fake tree (7 ft tall) and retired our charlie brown tree that we'd been using for the past 3 years. It is prelit and even has pine cones and berries...very festive! Everything will look great (hopefully) for when Phil finally walks in the door. The dogs and I are so excited to see him! We are also eagerly awaiting our trip home to the Louisville, KY area for Christmas...just a week and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment