Claire got her very first caboodle and princess lip smackers (chapstick) from Ross and Courtney for Christmas. She LOVES them. I have to laugh because I can still remember my obsession with both caboodles and lip smackers growing up. I had quite a few of each. :)
She especially loves the little mirror so she can look at herself while she primps. She is not stingy when it comes to lip smacker application. She likes lots of layers and usually uses several, if not all of the flavors, at the same time. Everyone can smell her fruity lips before they can see her coming. We finally taught her that she needs to roll the chapstick back down when she's done, and her technique for application is improving day by day. ;) We're going to have our hands full with this one, I'm afraid.
(P.S. Nana's making a cameo in the background of the mirror!)


No comments:
Post a Comment