Shelley and some of her closest friends and I gathered at Portofino Resort on Pensacola Beach for a weekend celebrating the bride-to-be.
It was forcasted to be rainy all weekend, but we were blessed with sunshine and were able to enjoy fun in the sun.
I had special cookies made, and I think they turned out so cute! They were just one of the many yummy sweets we feasted on that weekend!
Fun games were played...
Gifts were opened...lingerie for the honeymoon! ;)
We relaxed poolside, ate at the Grand Marlin, and even got to try out the resort's water activities (paddle boarding and water slides, trampolines, and rock walls/mountains -so much fun!).
Paddle boards required life jackets...we thought maybe Shelley should wear hers in the pool, too. :)
I was so happy that these girls could make the trip down. We are all super excited and happy for Shelley!
We even had a few surprise visitors. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment