The kids love to "help" daddy outside...especially if it involves a hose and getting wet. I snagged a few pictures of them providing their expert assistance in washing the van.
If Avery reached any further in the bucket, he may have just fallen in.
I stood at a safe distance for these pictures...
Not to be outdone, Claire is sure to get the sponge super sudsy.
And then wants to hold the camera. Naturally.
My family works hard for their dinner. :)
While we're outside, I have to brag about my flowers this summer. They are beautiful. I am not a green thumb and may never grow anything this pretty again, so I needed proof. ;) The best thing about the zinnias is that you can cut them and have inside flowers all summer, and they will keep growing back. They're my favorite!
These sunpatiens are great, too, and kept growing and growing!

No comments:
Post a Comment