Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Em's Wedding Weekend

Last weekend, I was fortunate enough to be able to travel to Greensboro, NC (kid free!) for one of my best friends from college, Emily's, wedding. The weather was beautiful, and it was so great to catch up with friends. I stayed at Tessa and McNeal's new home and enjoyed the time spent with them and their little one, Nora Lee (who will be a big sister in June!). 

Tessa, Bry, Katie, and Me


Dan and Katie (we were guests at their wedding last year)

Tessa and McNeal

Greg and Bry

Meg and Ian

Sorry so blurry! The bride was beautiful!



 First dance







The girls


Another great part of the trip was being able to spend some time with my sister, Shelley, in Greenville, SC on the way up and back. We ate at Tupelo Honey Company, rented a red box, did some yard work, laundry, and grocery shopping, and got Japanese take-out. We aren't able to see each other very much, so I really enjoyed our time together. 

I missed my hubby and babies while I was gone but I definitely appreciated the time away. I had missed my friends and the Carolinas!! Congratulations, Emily and Bryan! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment