Last weekend, we, along with seemingly the rest of Pensacola, took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. It was another rainy day, and we needed to get out of the house. This was Claire's first time, and although ours here is kind of grimy and very outdated, I think everyone had a good time and at least enjoyed a change of scenery.
Claire was pretty content to just follow big brother around and watch what everyone else was doing. There were plenty of lights and noises to keep her entertained. We did find a few ride-on toys that she was able to do, too.
Avery was very into putting in the coins himself for the games and of course, picking out his prizes at the end (a super cheapy car and a whistle, which was lost somewhere between the front door and our minivan).
I know we've not seen the last of this Chuck E Cheese. Next time we'll have two kids running in opposite directions, I'm afraid!

No comments:
Post a Comment