One of our favorite Christmas traditions is our now annual sibling dinner. Phil's brothers and sisters along with their spouses/significant others all come together to eat and catch up. Not everyone lives local, so it's a great time that we've been able to carve out during the holiday craziness to visit with each other. As the size of the group has grown, the restaurant set up was more and more impractical and made it hard for us to actually get to talk to everyone. Now that we've moved home, we've been able to host the past two years, which I love. It also helped that we are much more settled in the house than we were this same time last year.
This year we also had 2 babies under one join in on the fun, my nephew Carter (Cory and Naomi's) and niece Mallory (Tim and Taylor's). They were super cute and slept peacefully, despite all of our carrying on.
Me and Mallory!
Tim and Taylor
Jared and Rachel
Luke and Alison
Naomi and Cory
Lydia and Garrett
Phil and Mallory
Cutest new members of the family!!
I love this big family that God has blessed us with, and I am always thankful for our time together. I'm really excited that my kids will now grow up close to aunts and uncles and cousins to play with and love on them!


No comments:
Post a Comment