Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home, Part 3 (and the last!)

Ok, this is the last post on our trip home, I promise!

Just love my little man's blue eyes!


I love this little man, too- my godson, Logan! The "godbabies" (Logan's mom and dad are Avery's godparents!) had a great time playing together.


They look like they're up to no good...


Avery and his godfather, Matt. I can't believe I didn't get a pic of Ashley...ugh!


Uncle Terry and Aunt Mary Jo had us over for a delicious dinner one night.





Krista!


We got to see Jennifer and finally meet Matt!


The last stop before getting home was to visit our family in South Carolina.

Avery playing with Mason and Kaylee


Shelley and Lori


You'd never guess these two were sisters, huh?! Mom with Aunt Beverly...


Cherokee, Dad, and Julie


Kirk, Krystina, and Kaylee (with Kaitlyn still hiding out!)



So, in summary, Avery and I had a great time at home with friends and family, and we even survived the loooong road trip back to FL. We did, however, really miss Phil, and I hated having the upcoming deployment along with our assignment drama hanging over our heads. We just have a few more weeks before we get to go back again, and this time we're flying! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment