Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 27th Birthday, Phil!!




Phil turned the big 27 this past Sunday, and since baby's not here yet, I told him he gets the whole day for him instead of sharing it with Mother's Day. We had a great day! Phil was excited about his birthday presents, which included a deep tissue massage for later in the day and tickets to the Yankees vs. Rays game here in Tampa in August (I sprung for some nicer seats than usual!). He also got a few new golf shirts, which I'm sure he'll put to good use right away. =) For dinner, I had made reservations to Charley's, a well known steakhouse downtown that we hadn't tried yet. We had a great time. It was a very nice restaurant, and we ordered waaayy too much food. My favorite part was the 3 layer chocolate cake with macadamia nut ice cream. Yum!
On his birthday and every day I am so thankful for my wonderful husband! I have as big of a reason to celebrate his big day as he does. I don't know what I'd do without him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment